Dear Advertising Partner,
As summer winds down, everyone here at Bird Watcher’s Digest is ramping up for a full fall schedule. We have lots in store for the birders who subscribe to our magazines, follow our podcasts and social media feeds, and attend our events. We’ve also planned a special marketing event just for our advertisers and marketing partners.
for the November/December 2017 issue
of Bird Watcher’s Digest:
- Our ad space reservation deadline for this issue is Tuesday, September 5. This issue always fills quickly, so act now if you’d like to reserve space for your advertisement.
- Destination highlights include a Spotlight on Quebec, Birding in Belize, and hawk watching in Pennsylvania.
- Product features include a review of Muck Boots and the Gavia spotting scope from Zeiss.
- To reserve space in our November/December issue or to inquire about ad rates and specifications, get in touch with me today!
for Our Advertising Partners
- Join us at this special event, developed for our advertising and marketing partners—including you—as we explore various aspects of the birding market and share ideas about how to grow it.
- Learn about building a network of customers through community development in social media and experience marketing.
- Additional information about this daylong marketing event—including registration—can be found here.
That Have Growing Audiences
- This Birding Life is averaging 31,000 downloads/month. Our 70th episode, featuring actor/birder Ian Harding, can be played here.
- Our other podcast, Out There With The Birds, is now on its 18th episode and is experiencing a rapid growth in audience numbers. Since February of this year, monthly downloads of Out There With the Birds have increased at a rate of 66 percent!
- A hearty welcome to Quark Expeditions, our most recent This Birding Life sponsor. If your business is interested in getting the attention of birders from around the world on a monthly or bi-weekly basis, inquire today about podcast sponsorship opportunities.
I hope to hear from you soon!